Wednesday 4 January 2012

The postman has been !

Looks like everything getting back to nomal today, the postman has been with goodies !


New feet for my sewing machine, I have a Teflon foot for sewing oilcloth but its looking a bit battered so I wanted to try a roller foot and see if it is any better, will let you know how I get on.



I also got some lovely princess ribbon from a seller on facebook - Really Cute Ribbon, she has a really good selection, I plan to turn these beauty's into hairclip tidies - watch this space !

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea...thanks for popping over to my blog and becoming a follower...I am following you too now.. we have the same make of sewing machine.. I only got mine just before Christmas so ii is all a bit new to me - but I'm trying :)x

    ReplyDelete