Sunday 26 June 2011

OOPS ! - Sizes

Have had a few people ask about the size of the bags - I have taken a picture of 2 bags with a standard 500ml bottle of water, so you can get an idea.
I have measured one of them it stands on the desk at 18cm tall, and across the top measures 30cm this is approximate, as they are hand made, the sizes may vary slightly.
I have had a few people ask about beach bags - I will have a play about with some fabric and see what I come up with, they will have to be a little more expensive, due to the larger quantitiy of fabric (need to find a cheaper supplier if this gets going !) - If you are interested let me, along with an idea of what fabric and I will see what I can do.

There is a contact me button to the left hand side of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment