Saturday 11 June 2011

Card Making


Wedding card - made for a friend, I actually remade this card as I wasn't happy with the glue marks under the velum,
I just forgot to take a picture of the amended version, however I think this gives an idea of the card.


I have just discovered colouring stamps with promarkers and this is the first 'Tilda' card I have made - just need to figure out how to rotate it !


This was the first card I made as a commision, it was made for a friends mothers birthday - hopefully it will be the first of many.


Thinking of you card - the latest one I have made - again just need to turn it round ! - something to work on another day

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set of cards - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards and well done on your blog.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards and glad you managed to get your blog up and runing. feel free to use hte contact me button on my blog if you have any questions or you get stuck.

    also, if you want to rotate your pix, then create a photobucket account here:
    Photobucket

    and once uploaded, click on your pic and edit and then you can rotate it. either save a copy or save and then copy the direct link and paste that into the URL box on blogger's picture upload. (there are more details about his over on my blog)

    Kathleen mc xx

    ps also to let you know you have word verification enabled. not sure if you knew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure why my link to Photobucket won't work!!
    http://photobucket.com

    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete