Saturday 8 March 2014

Very quiet !

You may have noticed that I have been very quiet on here and social media at the moment - one very good reason, Building work !

I am lucky enough to have a box room to use for sewing, however we are extending the house to make my daughters bedroom bigger and so I get a bigger sewing room too. This is my room at the moment. The builders should be breaking though in the next week, so everything is cleared out.


I had hoped to sew a little longer, so had tidied the room and (luckily) packed my fabric into plastic boxes and bags ready to move around the house, but we had a little ceiling leak.


I then had to get everything moved out quickly before it rained again !

Hopefully another few weeks and we should be getting back to normal, although we are also having to get some work done on the roof - the house it well over 100 years, and most of the roof is original, so we can't really complain !

Anyway hope to have normal service soon, and I can show you lots of pictures of nice new bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment