Tuesday 15 May 2012

Homemade Heaven

I did another Craft fair at the weekend, this was a lovely fair in Hale, with lots of people, I did ok with Sales and sold lots of little gadget and zip cases, but not as many of the bigger bags but I have found in the past that I often get emails regarding bigger bags in the few days after a fair,


I tried a different tablecloth (no spots !) - I like the cream cloth but think the embroidered cloth made it too 'busy', however I did notice most of the other table had white or cream tabelcloths, I think I may try to get some beige fabric for the table as then it would reflect the colours in my Blog and website,


I am still loving my hanging rail for the bags, although still need to fight the impulse to put EVERY bag I have in stock on it, although they will go on it gets a little cluttered.


This is my new display case - I rediscovered this case in the cellar and after a good clean, I lined it with fabric and added the ribbon to hold the lid in place, I need to change the lace at the bottom as it is white and I think cream would look better, it is also a bit short, so need to get to the shop for a longer piece.



I have also made a name plate from fabric, to co-ordinate with my new lovely logo - I think I need to make it bigger. I also made some oilcloth bunting for decoration, although now considering making it to sell.

All in all I had a great time at a lovely fair with a great atmospher (live music and a tea room), so have booked for the November fair.


2 comments:

  1. I think your stall looks great. The suitcase you updated looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your stall looks great. The suitcase you updated looks fab!

    ReplyDelete