Thursday 21 June 2012

Altrincham Vintage Market

Feel like the Blog has been a bit neglected of late, school holidays and the arrival of guinea pig hutch which needed some renovation work (Pictures to follow soon!) seem to have all had a big impact on my time.

I was at the Altrincham Vintage Market on Sunday, the weather was great and I was in the main market this time, which had a lovely feeling about it, the DJ playing the music was great ! I am hoping to book some more dates in for this market, need to check rotas etc. The market was fairly busy and I did well with sales.

I am feeling much happier about my stall now, I have got new tablecloths which I am much happier with, still need to sort out some better display boxes etc, I bought a vintage vanity case at the weekend which I will reline and use for display too. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on the display.





I am doing my first school ladies night on Friday night - not sure what to expect but looking forward to it.

Now I need to go and teach myself SEO and how to establish a database, my sewing machine is calling but needs must !

No comments:

Post a Comment