Sunday 4 March 2012

Fabric shop trip

After my dressmaking success, I've decided to make some more clothes for my daughter (still need to find good boys clothes patterns !) I ordered a couple of patterns from Jaycotts, which arrived this week so we had to have a trip to the fabric shop for fabric.



My daughter liked this pattern best and chose this fabric to make it, I love the fabric and can't wait for the weather to chance so she can wear this



Of course I couldn't just buy one piece of fabric !! - the plain green fabric I use for lining some of my bags and managed to run out, I loved the floral fabric and plan to use that as bag lining. The Pink fleece is to make Sleeping bags for Baby Annabel - just need to work out a pattern for that - will post pictures when I've done it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment