Friday 15 July 2011

Bigger bags




Have made some bigger bags this week - the floral one is laminated Cotton and the stripy one is a heavier cotton - Unfortunatly the laminated cotton ones would work out at least £20 each as this kind of fabric is so expensive, so I don't think I will make them regularly as I don't think they are very cost effective BUT if anyone wants to do a custom order then I could do that as long as you are aware of the rough cost upfront, let me know if you are interested.

In the meantime I have been cutting up some old curtains to make some other designs so will hopefully be able to list some more items on Etsy next week - check out my listings by clicking the button to the left. There is also a contact me button there if you want to get in touch regarding any custom orders.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment